Baseball man is ready to play.
Not sure what I like best in this pic, the blue glove, the face, or the shoes on backwards :) Life is good!-Mark
yes! you noticed the shoes!!he's been trying to get me out there to hit the ball to him so he could try out his glove (which is on the wrong hand :)
Nello looks ready to catch the ball! I love the shoes and the look of serious concentration!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not sure what I like best in this pic, the blue glove, the face, or the shoes on backwards :) Life is good!
-Mark
yes! you noticed the shoes!!
he's been trying to get me out there to hit the ball to him so he could try out his glove (which is on the wrong hand :)
Nello looks ready to catch the ball! I love the shoes and the look of serious concentration!!!
Post a Comment