I love her so much. She is the cutest little thing. It took me a minute to tell what you were referring to. Congratulations Lena!m
She will always hear the sound of rain, even if it softly hits the windows...way to go Lena.
I can't get over how beautiful she is, Kristen ... truly. She has a glow about her ... she shines from the inside out. I had no idea that she needed some new ears. I'm so glad she has them now, and that she was able to get them early! Yay! : )
Yay Lena! That's exciting!!! Can't wait to give her a congratulations hug from her auntie :)
Welcome to the ears club, Lena! So happy your hearing will be better!
So happy for Lena! I hope she likes them!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love her so much. She is the cutest little thing. It took me a minute to tell what you were referring to. Congratulations Lena!
m
She will always hear the sound of rain, even if it softly hits the windows...way to go Lena.
I can't get over how beautiful she is, Kristen ... truly. She has a glow about her ... she shines from the inside out.
I had no idea that she needed some new ears. I'm so glad she has them now, and that she was able to get them early! Yay! : )
Yay Lena! That's exciting!!! Can't wait to give her a congratulations hug from her auntie :)
Welcome to the ears club, Lena! So happy your hearing will be better!
So happy for Lena! I hope she likes them!
Post a Comment