hahahahahahahaham
this is classic! I love it! free as a bird :)
How much do I LOVE that?! Adorable!
Ha, ha, ha! Now that is a great look!!! How wonderful to be so uninhibited and have such a creative sense of style! He loves his boots and certainly finds interesting ways to include them in his outfits!
Oh Yeah, so you know we've been calling Nello a new nickname up here... Cowboy Buns. -m
now that's a boy who knows what he wants!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hahahahahahahaha
m
this is classic! I love it! free as a bird :)
How much do I LOVE that?! Adorable!
Ha, ha, ha! Now that is a great look!!! How wonderful to be so uninhibited and have such a creative sense of style!
He loves his boots and certainly finds interesting ways to include them in his outfits!
Oh Yeah, so you know we've been calling Nello a new nickname up here... Cowboy Buns.
-m
now that's a boy who knows what he wants!
Post a Comment